Want to remove a song from your playlist on Spotify? We’ve created this quick tutorial on how to remove one or more songs from your playlist.
How to remove a song from a Spotify playlist on your smartphone
If you’re using the Spotify app on your smartphone, the process for removing one or more songs from a playlist of the most-used music player in the world is quite simple. Check out the steps in the tutorial below how to easily remove songs you do not want to have in a playlist of yours.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android or iPhone smartphone.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, tap “Your Library” and then tap “Playlists” to access your library of playlists.
- Touch the playlist you want to remove one or more songs.
- Search for the song you want to delete and touch the “Menu” button (three vertical dots) on the right side of the song name that will be removed from the playlist.
- A menu will appear. Touch the “Remove from this playlist” option and the song will be removed from the Spotify playlist.
How to delete a song from a Spotify playlist on your computer
If you usually listen to music on Spotify using a computer then you should follow the steps of the tutorial below. Spotify for computer also allows you to delete one or more songs from a desired playlist. Learn in the tutorial below how to delete one or more songs from your playlist in Spotify using a desktop or laptop.
- Find and launch the Spotify app on your computer.
- In the left column, in the “Playlists” section, navigate to and click the name of the playlist you want to delete a song.
- The songs in the playlist are displayed on your computer screen. Now right-click the song you want to delete from this playlist so that the music options menu is displayed.
- In the options menu that was displayed, browse to and click the “Remove from this playlist” option to delete the song from your Spotify playlist.