Check out how to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription on Android.
Want to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription on Android? We’ve created this tutorial to show you how you can end your subscription of the online music service.
Spotify is one of the most used music streaming applications in the world and has a catalog of over 40 million songs from literally all genres currently available.
The service allows its users to use the free version and the paid version to listen to their favorite songs. In the free version for smartphones the user can listen to music in random mode with ads among a certain number of songs played.
In the Premium version the user has complete freedom to choose which songs he wants to listen to and download, besides not being forced to listen to ads during the transition from one song to another.
But if you still want to cancel your Spotify Premium account on Android we’ll teach you step-by-step how you can do this. Check out how in the tutorial we prepared just below.
How to unsubscribe from Spotify Premium on an Android smartphone
- Visit the Spotify website.
- Tap “Log in” and enter your Spotify user data.
- Tap on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, touch the “Subscription” link.
- On the page that was opened, touch the “Cancel my subscription” button to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription on Android.