Did you find an interesting topic in Pinterest? In this tutorial, we teach you how to follow topics in Pinterest and receive all the Pins from it in your feed.
Follow topics on Pinterest through the service’s website on your smartphone
It may sound weird, but the Pinterest app for smartphones has not yet included the option to follow topics. Therefore, it is necessary to use a web browser on your smartphone to access the Pinterest website to view and follow the topics that interest you. Check out the tutorial below on how to follow topics on Pinterest through the service’s website using your smartphone.
- Launch a web browser on your smartphone (we recommend Google Chrome) and go to the Pinterest website.
- Log in to your account and go to the Pinterest’s topic categories.
- Below the text “All categories” the categories available in Pinterest are displayed. Tap the category you want to see the topics that exist within it.
- If you have chosen the category “Design”, for example, the topics belonging to this category, such as “Interior design”, “Furniture design”, “Apparel design”, etc., will be displayed as a carousel. Tap the name of the topic you want to follow in Pinterest so that the “Follow” button is displayed.
- Now just touch the “Follow” button and you will receive new content from this Pinterest topic in your feed.
Follow topics on Pinterest through the service’s website on your computer
If you use a computer to access Pinterest, you can also follow topics. The process of following topics in Pinterest through a computer is almost the same as in the smartphone and can be accomplished with few clicks. Check out the tutorial below how to follow your favorite topics in Pinterest using a computer.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Pinterest website.
- Sign in to your account and go to the Pinterest’s topic categories.
- Click on the category you want to see all topics that are within it.
- The topics are being displayed on the screen, now just click on the topic you want and on the next page click on the red “Follow” button to follow this topic of Pinterest.